Declaration of incompatibility
The plenum of the CSD Leipzig issued the following resolutions on 14/03/2018:
1. The CSD Lepzig, participating persons, associations, parties and initiatives/projects are committed to the basic values published in the list of demands. CSD Leipzig’s primary principles are advocacy of an open/free society, the defence of human dignity, the right to free personal development, mutual respect and the right to protection from physical, psychological and verbal abuse.
2. Racism, xenophobia, sexism, class discrimination, homophobia, transphobia and interphobia, nationalist, antisemitic, anti-democratic and anti-emancipatory ideologies, hostility towards people with disabilities, right-wing agitation and other forms of group-based hostility have no place at Leipzig CSD.
3. Groups and parties that oppose the content of the demands mentioned under point 1 or that tolerate the forms of exclusion mentioned under point 2 in their philosophy or publications are incompatible with our views and are not permitted to participate in CSD, our events or the CSD plenum. This applies to all parties, members and supporters of right-wing populist/right-wing extremist parties/groups. Their concepts and ideologies accompanied by the opinions and actions of the respective members are diametrically opposed to the attitude, demands and self-image of CSD Leipzig and are incompatible with them. Therefore, there can and will be no cooperation or interaction with their representatives.
4. Forty-nine years after the Stonewall Riots on Christopher Street, it is our responsibility to defend the gains and progress made since then and to safeguard the activists of this struggle from becoming victims of an anti-emancipatory, authoritarian regression.
5. For this reason, we attach this declaration of incompatibility to the list of demands to be supported by all who wish to participate in CSD Leipzig.
Fragen oder Anmerkungen? Dann schreib uns!